According to Regulation No. 24 of the Rector the Jagiellonian University, Physical Education Classes at Collegium Medicum are suspended until further notice.
RULES OF THE PHYSICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
OF JAGIELLONIAN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Physical education classes are obligatory.
- Students holding medical exemptions are obliged to participate in therapeutic gymnastics classes instead. All doubts as to who can take part in such classes are dealt and settled by the PE department coordinator. Therapeutic gymnastics classes are held in different time than regular PE classes but in the same place.
- To complete the course a student has to attend 12 out of 15 classes in each semester. Every absence has to be made up. Only one absence can be made up in a single day. The classes can be made up only by activities organized and run by PE department of Jagiellonian University Medical College. Any other forms of activity outside the Medical College will not justify absences and will not be considered for receiving the final credit.
- Change of training group is only possible in special cases after permission given by the teacher and should be settled with the coordinator up to the first three weeks of each semester.
- Dress codes for PE classes:
GYM – sports track, t-shirt, shorts, clean indoor non-marking shoes
SWIMMING POOL – swimsuit, cap, flip flops, towel, soap.
- There is a possibility of receiving a PE credit by being a member of the AZS sports club (Jagiellonian University academic sports association) and representing the University at different competitions. Students who are willing to join one of the sections of the organization and will regularly attend its trainings will receive PE credit and be exempted from obligatory classes.
- PE (physical education) is part of DDS and MD curriculum. Student who will not be present on the required number of hours (12 during one semester and 24 during whole academic year) will not receive the course credit and will be charged with the costs of repeating PE course in the amount of about 480 PLN per one year. The failed course will have to be made up in the subsequent semester.
- For participating in sports cups under the patronage of our University authorities (swimming, basketball, skiing, tennis, volleyball and “run 5 for a good start”) the student gets TWO PRESENCES! Top 3 places credit for one semester of physical education. You can also obtain credit for PE classes for completing the Cracovia Marathon.
KU AZS UJ COLLEGIUM MEDICUM I,II semester 2019/2020
Women’s volleyball tuesday, thursday
tuesday 19.00 – 20.30 Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
thursday 19.00 – 20.30 Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Men’s volleyball tuesday, thursday
tuesday 20.30 – 22.00 Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
thursday 20.30 – 22.00 Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Women’s basketball – monday, wednesday
monday 19.00 – 20.30 Badurskiego 19, sector A, B
wendesday 19.00 – 20.30 Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Men’s basketball – monday, wednesday
monday 20.30 – 22.00 Badurskiego 19, sector A, B
wednesday 20.30 – 22.00 Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
track and field – monday
monday 20.00 – 21.30 AWF Śniadeckich 12
swimming – monday, wednesday
monday 18.15 – 19.00 swimming pool UEK Rakowicka 27
wednesday 20.00 – 20.45 swimming pool Wisła Sport Club ul. Reymonta 22
thursday 21.00 – 22.30 Rakowicka 27 gym UEK
Women’s Futsal –tuesday
tuesday 19.00 – 20.30 Komandosów 29
thursday 19.30 – 22.30 Fame Sport Club Dekerta 21
tuesday 20.00 – 21.30 Badurskiego 19 aerobics gym (15 weeks of activities)
practies at winter camps
contact with mgr Łukasz Bylica 694-101-707
Climbing i sailing section
Contact : Grzegorz Ginter 506 114 498
Workouts section of Rowing