SAFETY PROCEDURS FOR PE CLASSES AT SWFIS JUCM:
- THE STUDENTS COMES TO THE CLASSES 10 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR START.
- THE STUDENTS ARE OBLIGED TO COME TO THE CLASSES ON TIME. STUDENTS WHO ARE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE FOR CLASSES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- EACH GROUP GETS A SEPARATE LOCKER ROOM, IN WHICH STUDENTS SHOULD CHANGE CLOTHES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND LEAVE IT, SO THAT THEY CAN STAY IN A CONFINED SPACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- THE STUDENT IS OBLIGED TO COVER HIS MOUTH AND NOSE WITH A MASK THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STUDY, AS WELL AS DURING PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES. WHEN ENTERING THE GYM, THE STUDENTS ARE OBLIGED TO DISINFECT THEIR HANDS AND KEEP SOCIAL DISTANCE FROM OTHER STUDENTS.
- ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE, EACH GROUP IS ASSIGNED A PLACE FOR EXERCISES (HALL, GYM, AEROBICS CLASS) AND ACCORDING TO THIS ASSIGNMENT, THE STUDENTS GOES TO THEIR CLASSES. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO EXCHANGE THE PLACE OF CLASSES ON A PERSON-PER-PERSON BASIS.
- ON DAYS WHEN 3 OR 4 GROUPS MEET AT THE FACILITY AT THE SAME TIME, ONE OF THEM, ROTATING (DIFFERENT EVERY WEEK), IS OBLIGED TO TAKE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. EACH GROUP SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS EVERY WEEK.
- AFTER THE CLASSES, THE STUDENTS ARE OBLIGED TO DISINFECT THE EQUIPMENT AFTER THEMSELF(BY APPLYING A DISINFECTANT TO PAPER, NEVER DIRECTLY TO THE EQUIPMENT), WHICH THEY USED DURING THE CLASSES AND DISINFECT THEIR HANDS BEFORE ENTERING THE LOCKER ROOM. STAYING IN LOCER ROOMS SHOULD BE AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE.
- THE USE OF SHOWERS IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED.
- IT IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED TO BRING IN THE GYM: MOBILE PHONES, CLOTHES, BACKPACKS, BAGS, FOOTWEAR, ETC. (THE LOCKER ROOM IS LOCKED).
RULES OF THE PHYSICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
OF JAGIELLONIAN UNIVERSITY MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Physical education classes are obligatory.
- Students holding medical exemptions are obliged to participate in therapeutic gymnastics classes instead. All doubts as to who can take part in such classes are dealt and settled by the PE department coordinator. Therapeutic gymnastics classes are held in different time than regular PE classes but in the same place.
- To complete the course a student has to attend 12 out of 15 classes in each semester. Every absence has to be made up. Only one absence can be made up in a single day. The classes can be made up only by activities organized and run by PE department of Jagiellonian University Medical College. Any other forms of activity outside the Medical College will not justify absences and will not be considered for receiving the final credit.
- Change of training group is only possible in special cases after permission given by the teacher and should be settled with the coordinator up to the first three weeks of each semester.
- Dress codes for PE classes:
GYM – sports track, t-shirt, shorts, clean indoor non-marking shoes
SWIMMING POOL – swimsuit, cap, flip flops, towel, soap.
- There is a possibility of receiving a PE credit by being a member of the AZS sports club (Jagiellonian University academic sports association) and representing the University at different competitions. Students who are willing to join one of the sections of the organization and will regularly attend its trainings will receive PE credit and be exempted from obligatory classes.
- PE (physical education) is part of DDS and MD curriculum. Student who will not be present on the required number of hours (12 during one semester and 24 during whole academic year) will not receive the course credit and will be charged with the costs of repeating PE course in the amount of about 480 PLN per one year. The failed course will have to be made up in the subsequent semester.
- For participating in sports cups under the patronage of our University authorities (swimming, basketball, skiing, tennis, volleyball and „run 5 for a good start”) the student gets TWO PRESENCES! Top 3 places credit for one semester of physical education. You can also obtain credit for PE classes for completing the Cracovia Marathon.
KU AZS UJ COLLEGIUM MEDICUM I semester 2022/2023
Women’s volleyball Tuesday, Thursday
Tuesday 19.00 – 20.30 ul. Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Thursday 19.00 – 20.30 ul. Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Men’s volleyball Tuesday, Thursday
Tuesday 20.30 – 22.00 ul. Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Thursday 20.30 – 22.00 ul. Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Women’s basketball – Monday, Wednesday
Monday 19.00 – 20.30 ul. Badurskiego 19, sector A, B
Wendesday 19.00 – 20.30 ul. Badurskiego 19 sector A, B
Men’s basketball – Monday, Wednesday
Monday 20.30 – 22.00 ul. Badurskiego 19, sector A, B
Wednesday 20.30 – 22.00 ul. Badurskiego 19, sector A, B
Track and Field – Monday
Monday 20.00 – 21.30 AWF ul. Śniadeckich 12
Thursday 21.00 – 22.30 ul. Rakowicka 27 gym UEK
Women’s Futsal – Tuesday
Tuesday 19.00 – 20.30 ul. Komandosów 29
Thursday 20.00-21.30 Bronowianka
Tuesday 20.00 – 21.30 ul. Badurskiego 19 aerobics gym
contact with: Paweł Leja
Sailing and Chess
Contact : Grzegorz Ginter 506 114 498
KU AZS UJ COLLEGIUM MEDICUM